Building a Great Creative Agency
Second Wind Members
ALL NEW EDITION!
Big ideas are still the best way to emotionally connect with and influence your clients’ customers. This manual offers the latest thinking on building and growing your great creative agency.
- Why “the work” is so important to your agency’s success
- Building a great team from hiring through outsourcing
- Developing your own great creative process
- Research and account planning as critical elements of creative strategy
- The critical importance of the creative brief
- The role of the creative director
- How workspace design promotes creative thinking
- Your creative culture as an inspirational tool
- Workflow, scope management and intellectual property
- Integrating account service in the creative process
- How creative reputation impacts on new business