Seminars are conducted by Laurie Mikes.
CERTIFIED AGENCY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
Dates & Details
September 17-18, 2019
Chicago, IL • The Gleacher Center
Day 1 - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 2 - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Members: $1250 per person
Non-Members: $1575 per person
For Agency Owners, Financial Managers,
Want profits? Then you must learn how to take the money you make and turn it into bigger bucks. This seminar offers two jam-packed days of trade secrets on margins; markups; maximizing time billings; capturing lost hours; monthly executive reports; P&L statements; improving cash flow and much more. Increase your bottom line!
- How agencies earn money differently today than they once did
- The key to profits: efficiency
- Profitable estimating
- Setting hourly rates
- Cash versus accrual basis
- How to structure your agency’s P&L statement for maximum effectiveness
- Financial statement analysis: Snapshot your profits each month
- Dwindling commissions, increasing fees
- Tracking estimates: Don't let profits slip through your fingers
- Markup and margin strategies
- Timesheets... why tracking is vital
- The best ratios and metrics for agency management
Plus, on the first day, we will dedicate the last 90 minutes of the session to open discussion. Prepare a question or topic you would like to share/discuss with the group. It can be an idea, an issue you're having at work or a great solution you wish to share. This is a great time to interact with other attendees and walk away with some valuable advice and insight.