May 15-16, 2019
Chicago, IL • The Gleacher Center
Day 1 - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 2 - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
AGENCY WORKFLOW AND EFFICIENCY WORKSHOP
Dates & Details
May 15-16, 2019
Members: $1250 per person
Non-Members: $1575 per person
For Traffic Managers, Project Managers and
Workshop limited to 30 attendees.
Does your agency struggle to fit together an effective schedule for all of your client work? Do you puzzle overt meeting deadlines, creating accurate estimates and losing billable hours? If so, this workshop is for you.
Integrating efficient workflow systems, strong daily project management and reliable estimating methods are critical to generating better agency profits. This session covers all the secrets and methods designed to help you manage the work more efficiently in your agency. We’ll discuss it all, from the time the job is initiated to final billing.
During our day-and-a-half together, you'll gain insight from a selection of instructional material combined with active conversation among participants. We'll show you how to put the pieces together so your daily operations function at their highest level.
Participants in this session should be highly involved in workflow and operations at their agencies and must come prepared to talk, share and ask questions.
- Traffic management and project management—what’s the difference?
- The keys to better workflow: a system that works
- Detailed estimating: a key to higher profits
- The importance of input
- Getting AEs and creatives to speak the same language
- Why the creative brief is an absolute must
- Setting hourly rates
- Financial performance metrics and ratios
- The importance of time-tracking
- How to work successfully with freelancers and vendors
....and much more!