logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Digital....digital...where art thou????

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
7 posts
Vince
Report Abuse

Hi SW'ers. I am sending this somewhat anonymously out of partial confidentiality. I am working with a Second Wind member who is planning on staffing up for a new integrated digital department/offering within their full service agency. They are late to the party...

They wish to immediately offer programmatic to their existing clients but realize that there is much more to consider when addressing the marketing needs of their clients.

For that reason, they have identified that they should invest into Adwords, Social Media, and also provide Ad Content to their existing clients.

Armed with this complete offering, they feel that that would be very positioned in their present market for many new digital marketing business opportunities. They would be open to working with Second Winders from a strategic partnership sense depending on the prospect.

With that being said, I wanted to see if any of you would be interested in briefly telling your story or offering one of its members suggestions for success!

Sincerely,

Vince

hal3186
Report Abuse

Hi Vince,

In the long-run, clients will benefit from agencies that have diverse offerings, and many of those offerings could come from collaboration. I've actually been talking with a few other agencies about this, and drafting strategic alliance expectations. If you want to discuss further, please contact me and we can set up a call.

Hal

Jan_Hirabayashi
Report Abuse

We've recently (in the last 18 months) made a shift in emphasis from traditional to digital and I am pleased with the progress. I'm happy to share the journey.

Vince
Report Abuse

Thank you. I will contact you two directly at the end of the week! Sincerely, Vince

unknown
Report Abuse

Vince - I may be late to this party, though our firm is exclusively digital. If we can be of help in any way, please let me know. -Chris

ChrisManley
Report Abuse

Vince - I may be late to this party, though our firm is exclusively digital. If we can be of help in any way, please let me know. -Chris

Jay Friedman
Report Abuse

Vince - we're a SW partner and the largest programmatic services company in the world. 50 full-time traders (all US-based, no funny business) and I pop on the forum from time to time to help answer questions about digital and specifically programmatic. We work with ~100 agencies around the country enabling their programmatic so they have access to holding company-like capabilities through us. Happy to speak with them or you any time. 214.693.1965

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):