logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

PPC vendor recommendation

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Jan_Hirabayashi
Report Abuse

Hello all, we're seeking a firm to partner with on our clients' Google Adwords campaigns, does anyone have any recommendations? Experience with higher education and healthcare is a major plus, thanks!

Sam Karow
Report Abuse

My friend Justin founded Direct Online Marketing. They are great and have done high ed in the past.  Not sure on health care.  Hope this helps!

http://www.directom.com/

Justin Seibert

President

4727 Jacob Street

Wheeling, WV  26003

-------------------------

Direct: 304.905.8008

Email: justin@directom.com

Web: www.directom.com

Vistacomm
Report Abuse

I would love to discuss this with you.  We have a great talent on board that knows all aspects of Google Adwords.  He has worked with national brands in the past.

Adina Zaiontz
Report Abuse

hi Jan

We are a Google Adwords certified agency in Toronto. We have done PPC for several colleges here as well as having healthcare experience and would be happy to chat about your project. I'm not always on the forum so feel free to contact me below. Here's a bit more about our PPC services. We just presented this at our AdWords seminar yesterday.

adina zaiontz

napkin marketing >> ideas that influence

adina@napkinmarketing.com

napkinmarketing.com
LI: linkedIN profile | T: @napkin_mktg

FB: facebook.com/napkinmarketing

O: 289.842.7180 Ext 700

M: 416.728.7913 | Skype: a.zaiontz

danny3267
Report Abuse

Hi Jan,

I know my agency can help as your PPC vendor.  We've managed AdWords and Bing Ad Campaigns for about 10 years now and have experience in healthcare (CSL Behring, Merck, dental, chiropractors, etc.). We are Google AdWords Partners with several AdWords certified professional on my team.  We have also partnered with other agencies to management campaigns, integrate with Google Analytics, create responsive landing pages, design display/video ads, and provide monthly reporting with recommendations/action items.

Here is our Google Partner link: https://www.google.com/partners/#a_profile;idtf=4599993380 ;

Daniel Laws

Email: dlaws@dabrianmarketing.com

Phone: 484-926-2879

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):