logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Hubspot

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Member 2514
Report Abuse

Anyone have experience with using Hubspot?

Juli Barcelona
Report Abuse

Hi Steve,

I have attended a few of their webinars and started a free trial. I still can't determine if I want to stick with it. But it does have some pretty neat tracking tools if you have the ability to put HTML on website pages. I haven't used their email marketing but that is originally why I started the trial. Once I did though I realized there is much more to it than that. You can also use it as a platform to create a website. And I believe you can create campaigns for email and track activity. I need more time to play around with it.

I'll be watching to see if anyone else posts anything about it. One of our clients, who we do mostly print stuff for, their local marketing firm (we are not local to them) uses Hubspot. I'll be with her tomorrow, so I can ask her how it's going.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Juli

Member 2514
Report Abuse

Thanks. I've been attending their Webinars, but haven't figured out if they're doing more than we're already doing. Seems its an integrated inbound platform with metrics

jeff567
Report Abuse

I use Hubspot and highly recommend it. It is in fact, an integrated inbound marketing tool....but wait, there's more! You can build you website, do keyword research, track your metrics on keywords, as well as your competitors. Track inbound links, again, as well as your competitors. There's a page grader that will help you fix SEO problems. You can start and manage your blog. It integrated with SalesForce. In fact, I think Sales Force just invested in them. It's a very powerful tool. They constantly add capabilities, and have great customer service and support. I've been dealing with Joe Rigano over there for the last couple years for new sign-ups (I have a number of clients websites hosted there as well.) Joe's a great guy and can shed more light on the capabilities than I can. Joe's number is 857-829-5526. Good luck!

Member 2285
Report Abuse

Solid SEO can not be done by a machine, like Hubspot. I highly recommend that any serious agencies doing SEO do not use Hubspot. I would also read the owners blog. They are all about themselves and looking to build it up and sell it. They also cater to mom and pop businesses that dont have the money for real SEO that takes strategy, time, and implementation. If you are using it for tracking that is okay.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):