logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

2018 Second Wind SAIL Conference

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Vince
Report Abuse

In business literature, commoditization is defined as the process by which goods that have economic value and are distinguishable in terms of attributes (uniqueness or brand) end up becoming simple commodities in the eyes of the market or consumers.

In this day in age,  agencies are increasingly being perceived as ...commodities.

For those that attended this year's SAIL conference, the agenda was packed with content that could make an agency standout and differentiate themselves from their competitors.

I, for one, was touched to be there and for that I wish to personally thank Laurie and Jennifer for hosting this most fulfilling annual event.

For those of you that could not attend this year's owner's conference, please make every effort to attend next year's event to learn, listen and what I found incredibly intangible was the forum to be able to speak with fellow Second Wind members.

Sincerely,

Vince

Wágner dos Santos
Report Abuse

Agreed and I echo your sentiments, Vince. It was great to meet you and everyone else at the event.

See you next year, if not sooner.

- Wágner

Bob_Abbate
Report Abuse

the 2018 #SAILconference was a great experience. I return armed with a wealth of ideas, fired up and ready for battle.

Marbury
Report Abuse

So glad I went this year. I missed last year...and I missed out.  This is a valuable network for us. I hope to collaborate more with you all in the coming year. I think we're all better able to serve our clients when we recognize our true strengths and allow other agencies to collaborate and fill in the gaps where we are weaker. For example, while I greatly appreciate STRATEGY...we are strategic thinkers, but we are not a STRATEGY agency as defined by Jeff Antkowiak in the conference. That may be where we can partner with other agencies in the future. Thanks Laurie and Jennifer and the rest of you brilliant agency owners.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):