logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

DIGITAL Only Firms Open discussion

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
David Sauter
Report Abuse

I am seeking out others who are primarily focused in the Digital space.  You don't do any or much Traditional media or Print.  You may have roots in software, design or brand but now practice exclusively or mostly in the DIGITAL Space.  I believe we have unique challenges to discuss, do you agree?

Neal Maier
Report Abuse

Agree entirely.

ADwerker Jim
Report Abuse

We're an agency that started as traditional but a large part of our business today is digital, enough that we've become a Google Premier Partner. But I've seen the digital only shops in our area branching out into trad. Often it starts with video and content creation for digital, but then they add TV and radio as well. So it begs the question, why confine yourself to one or the other?

Kevin E
Report Abuse

David - Our agency is 100% social media (Facebook / Instagram).  Would love to be involved.

David Sauter
Report Abuse

Answer to Adwerker Jim, We have added some what I call YouTube Video and definitely content but continue to avoid the fully traditional stuff as it is saturated and the existing traditional firms seem to be struggling.  But, they are all now trying to enter digital.  The challenge is we end up cleaning up poorly executed work on not too few occasion. Does that make sense?  I still believe Focus is good strategy for us.  Kevin E you are even more focused, cool!

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):