logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:
AE College: Spring

Strata Software automatic 10% renewal annually

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
peggy_shufelt
Report Abuse

Our Strata contract renews in July and we have used the software since 2001.  As you know an automatic 10% renewal rate comes with automatic renewal.  I've spoken to our rep to see if we can get this reduced as we do not have any other vendor that charges a 10% increase for services annually.  I am told the only way to get a reduction to 6% annually is with a multi-year agreement.  In today's business world, I shy away from multi year contracts.  I just don't feel this increase is warranted especially based on the longevity of our relationship.  I'm venting here but also wondering if any of you use Strata and if you are experiencing the same.  Thanks in advance for any info you can share.  Peggy

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Peggy:

This post has some dialogue about Strata and other programs, as well.

https://www.secondwindonline.com/forums/9/13422

Laurie

peggy_shufelt
Report Abuse

Thank you Laurie!

Peggy

ADwerker Jim
Report Abuse

We've done multi-year contracts at 6%. I hate it every time the rate goes up. My buyers spend more time on the support line with each month than we did in a year with Smart+.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):