logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Media Buying Software? BluHorn/Strata/SmartPlus/Tapscan/Advantage??

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Amy
Report Abuse

Looking for recommendations on media buying software. We currently use Advantage as our agency software. We need to be able to easily report ROI on the buy for clients. We currently do all orders and calculations manually so we also need something to gain efficiency. Main media we buy is TV. Any recommendations on what you like and why would be helpful.

David Allred
Report Abuse

We are 15 years on Advantage and used SmartPlus (integrated with Advantage) up until about one year ago. SmartPlus was recently phased out/no longer supported so we are transitioning to Advantage's built-in solution. You can contact one of our media buyers Roberta or Cristen at 334-244-9933 between 8am - 5pm CST M-F if you want to discuss more specifics.

Jane Fischer
Report Abuse

I am ending my Strata contract this summer and have been diligently searching for an alternative.  I place a lot of media and need something that is intuitive.  I have looked at BluHorn, Advantage Bionic (more of a planning tool), Media Links Software, and even Galeforce Media (still in beta testing).  I'm leaning toward BluHorn and will do their two week trial.  I am hoping to find an agency that is using BluHorn for feedback.

Anyone?

Thanks

Katrina Lehr-McKinney
Report Abuse

Jane - Our firm uses Strata.  I'd love to hear why you are changing programs!

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):