logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Workamajig CRM

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
terry4182
Report Abuse

Hey Workamajig users - do any of you use the CRM function? We are using different software for that and am open to the WMJ module. We use WMJ for everything else so it would make perfect sense. I would love to hear your insights - positives and negatives. Thanks for your help -

juan_gomez
Report Abuse

Terry

We don't use the Workamajig CRM Module, however we do have a client titled NEW BUSINESS and whenever we have a larger proposal we create a project within that client to track the amount of time that goes into the pitch.  Once we win it, we try to recuperate some of the time as value added added as part of the proposal process.  What system are you using?  How are you using jig for sales?

Debbie Bates-Schrott
Report Abuse

We have been using the CRM. We have been using it for about 1 year to track all opportunities. We are not tracking the time on them yet but know we need to do that.  It does a good job of keeping us on track with stages and contacts. etc. We need to learn so much more. We have been using Workamajig for over 3 years and I think we are only doing about 50% right.

terry4182
Report Abuse

Thanks -

Juan - I currently use the CRM module in SharpSpring, a different software from WMJ that has an email component, an automated marketing component, a website visitor component, and the CRM. We don't use WMJ for sales at this point, but we do use it for agency management so I thought it might make sense to also use the crm.

Debbie - thanks, I have only taken a quick look at the WMJ CRM. Would you be open to a brief call in which I could as some questions? Would also be glad to talk about our use of WMJ. We're pretty deep in it on the agency management side.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):