logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Marketing Automation Software

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
beth1185
Report Abuse

Hi,

Looking for some insight.  We have a client asking us about the use of marketing automation software and is it right for their business.  They are talking companies like Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot by SalesForce.

We've done a little research online, but I'm wondering if anyone has first hand experience with any of these (pros and cons) and is there a value to using these programs for a mid-range B2B company looking to grow into something big.  Thanks!

Loren Heinzeroth
Report Abuse

We are familiar with HubSpot and would be happy to talk with you about its usefulness for B2B applications.

loren@heinzeroth.com

815-847-7530

jen_neumann
Report Abuse

We're a hubspot agency and have evaluated several scenarios where it's helpful or not for a client. I will say that it's a beast that has to be fed - content marketinging and automation often creates a whole new workload. But if it's the right fit, it can be advantageous.

My email is jen@thinkdenovo.com or 319-573-2632 if you need to talk through the pros and cons. Happy to give you some insight on successes and failures.

Dan Holmgren
Report Abuse

We have a client using Marketo and another using Pardot.   I'm happy to answer any questions you have or to connect you with the clients.

Dan Holmgren

Imagemakers

888-865-8511

dan@imagemakers-inc.com

Alex Dixon
Report Abuse

For those of you who are familiar with all three, which is better: HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot?

Also, any recos on CRM tools? We were using SharpSpring but are leaning toward SalesForce now. Suggestions?

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):