logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:
AE College: Spring

NDA's drive me crazy, there has to be a better way!

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Joel Black
Report Abuse

Seems like everyone wants an NDA, which is fine, but I don't want to be the person that has to print, sign and scan.  I am 100% digital, I don't even own a pen or notebook.  This is driving me crazy.  Does anyone know of a digital way to do this, that will satisfy clients and give me back an hour a week to do something more productive?

Current workflow: Prospects send it to my sales person, who forwards it to me to deal with, I send it back to salesperson, who forwards to client.

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Joel:

How about including a standard signed NDA in all of your proposals to prospects? Or, if hey are requesting it before even talking to you then maybe your sales person could sign them on behalf of the agency and simply copy you for the record. If they are an employee I would think their signature should be binding.

Laurie

Joel Black
Report Abuse

Thanks Laurie, I think beating them to the NDA with a pre-signed mutual NDA could be good.  Also, seems Adobe has a online tracking system so maybe we can do it digitally using that.

JeffKlingberg
Report Abuse

Yes, we do it a couple of ways, but the one we use most is in Adobe Acrobat. I have scanned my signature and made it a file and I just use the edit feature in Acrobat to add my signature and the date. Then I secure the document.

Now there are several digital (electronic) signature services. Adobe has one, one can be added through MS Office. You have DocuSign, HelloSign, and RightSignature to name a few.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):