logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Client 1-1 Interviews

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Michael Bielski
Report Abuse

I think we may have problems at a high-level at a few of our clients - at least my gut instinct right now. And I think my people might be part of the problem on some things that are happening – even though it's being presented differently internally here.

I am afraid that in a group setting, like an agency review with the account and management team as part of a review, clients will not be fully open about issues, especially about the relationships with the contacts here.

Has anyone performed interviews with your client contacts (1-1) to dig deep and really understand how we are doing as an agency? Do you have anything to share (what you have done, right questions to ask, etc)?

KevinSmith
Report Abuse

Michael,

My firm has done this and found it valuable. The clients appreciated it too. We employed a third party interviewer who reinforced that the responses were confidential. Clients opened up. I highly recommend the interviews be conducted by someone the client does not have a history with. You send an email letting them know what you are doing and providing a heads up that the interviewer will be reaching out to arrange a time for a 30 minute telephone interview.

Kevin Smith, Riggs Partners

lauriekay
Report Abuse

In addition to 1-1 interviews you could implement an annual agency performance review. We have a few samples of questions you can use in the Forms Library under Agency Report Cards.

https://www.secondwindonline.com/forms-and-templates

I think a regular process can help to keep some issues at bay or at least bring them into the open earlier.

Laurie

JeffKlingberg
Report Abuse

I agree with Kevin. Have a 3rd-party conduct the interviews for you.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):