logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Director of New Business Billable Hours

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
2 posts
SquidInk
Report Abuse

When figuring out the agency blended rate, does a Director of New Business salary get factored into the Overhead Factor or should a Director of New Business have billable hours? They are mainly trying to bring in new clients and I can't see where they will have much billable time. Any thoughts we be appreciated.

Rhea Allen Peppershock Media
Report Abuse

I have this question too. Currently our Director of New Business Development also does some Account Management/Project Management roll so he is billable about 30% of his time, the rest in non-billable time, but when calculating our over-head and blended rates is where I have this same question on whether or not all his salary gets factored in. I would think we would want to so we could re-capture some of his non-billable efforts, but what do others do?

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):