logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

App Developer

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Jody Freeman
Report Abuse

We have a higher education client who is interested in creating an application for their mobile savvy alumni featuring their alumni magazine. I would appreciate a referral to a company that can work with us to first price and then develop the application. Or, does anyone have a good experience with using an existing product that is just "skinned" to work for colleges and universities?

It is important that you have a positive experience with your referred firm.  Any help is much appreciated. Contact me via this forum or directly via email if desired. jfreeman@engagefmb.com

Thanks in advance for any help.  Jody

Jay Friedman
Report Abuse

We created an internal app using Conduit.  Anyone who can develop a banner ad or a build a website can build an app using conduit.  It's inexpensive and eaesy.  Once you take a look, you'll see there drawbacks (like unless you pay a bunch of money, it says "conduit" on the app), but compared to spending $20k+ for something, we're a fan of this direction if the client is flexible.

Member 204
Report Abuse

CCA NewYork is a specialty agency that works only with higher education.  How about emailing Dan Kehn at dkehnccanewyork.com and asking him.  Tell him Tony said to call as a fellow SW members

Element Creative
Report Abuse

We have a full interactive department in-house having created numerous enterprise apps and standard "public" apps from fortune 500 companies to local radio stations - available for iPhone, android and windows phone platforms. We are a licensed apple developer and are currently creating an app for the state of NY DOT among others. We would be a great resource for you. If you want to talk my number is 920-983-9700, e-mail is lance@goelement.com and web address is www.goelement.com .

SeanHickey
Report Abuse

I would recommend talking to Rich Chang at The New Foundry. Very skilled app development team and genuinely good folks. http://thenewfoundry.com/.

-Sean-

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):