logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Web help needed

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
7 posts
Jena Warren
Report Abuse

We're looking to add another web resource to our network of freelancers. The person/company would need to be able to help with website development and maintenance, blog (WordPress specifically) development and maintenance, social media integration (Twitter cards, for example), etc. Not so much design, but mainly actual implementation and maintenance. Local to Bucks County, PA is a plus, but not required. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!

JMichael
Report Abuse

Hi Jena!

We do a lot of this, and we have a good process in place for 'white label' relationships like this, too.  Give me a shout at 573-446-7777 or jmichael@caledonvirtual.com and we'll see if we can help.

JMichael

Member 1758
Report Abuse

Hi Jena — We have a few different web resources that we use with different strengths/specialties . Happy to pass along recommendations – jeno@smithnjones.com or 508-347-7793.

Member 2618
Report Abuse

Good morning Jena,

We're a full service ad agency with an in-house interactive department. We have four developers on staff who are very familiar with WordPress (it's our go to CMS) and we have completed many projects where we programmed a design that was provided to us.

If you would like to talk further, give Derek Blaszak a shout at derek@goelement.com or (920) 983-9700. He's our Director of Digital Marketing and can help you on anything from user interface development to social media to search engine optimization.

Thanks!

Dan Holmgren
Report Abuse

Jena,

Thank you for posting about this need. Imagemakers is a full service web development and design agency with integration capabilities ranging from full custom architecture/DB development to 3rd party integration such as Wordpress, Shopify, and similar. Our staffed team of developers can move from finished PSD(or similar) to pixel-perfect front end development and back end support.

We have entertained numerous private white-label developments of this type and look forward to speaking to you about ways that our two groups already align in the areas of high-tech and industrial development clients, with our portfolio ranging from Bio-tech to ISP companies and complex technical educational resources to industrial manufacturers.

Imagemakers
888-865-8511 - ask for Dusty(Bus Dev Dir.) or Dan(Creative Dir.)
info@imagemakers-inc.com - to make sure that one of us responds quickly

Member 4661
Report Abuse

Hi Jena. If you are looking for a freelancer vs agency I have a great WordPress (and html, css etc in general) freelancer we use.

Shoot me an email if interested in his info - michael@thebielskibunch.com

Member 3188
Report Abuse

Hey Jena - here at {code}Roadies we use WordPress to make agencies look like rock stars. Our name says it all: you concentrate on performing for your clients and let us do the lifting, tuning and sweating from behind the scenes. We’ve done it on small projects, we've done it on big projects and we can do it for you. If you would like to learn more, drop me a line at jasperj@coderoadies.com or call me at 701.795.6803.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):