logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Website Analytics Consultant

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Leslie Galbreath
Report Abuse

Does anyone know of a good website analytics consultant that might have global experience? I have a client interested in engaging someone to help advise us on a global web project. Client is based in Europe and prefer someone from their neck of the woods and/or with global experience. Thanks!

Jay Friedman
Report Abuse

Can't help you with the international part, we have a guy on staff that is outstanding with GA analysis if you'd like more info.

danny3267
Report Abuse

I have global website analytics experience with clients such as Merck, CSL Behring, and EnerSys.  I have worked with most web analytics platforms (WebTrends, Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.). I'm also the Co-chair of the Philadelphia Chapter of Digital Analytics Association (Global).  I am available to help with your global web project.  Give me a ring at my office 610-743-5602.  Thanks.

Jeff Nordeen
Report Abuse

Hi Leslie,

I think it would be great to provide some more detail.  We've assisted with multiple launches of global web domain projects, global taxonomy, SEO, etc. but I don't really know what type of web project you are talking about.

You are welcome to give me a shout (952)-460-3332 or just add some more details to your request.

Jeff

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):