logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Dallas Video Production

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Rob W
Report Abuse

I'm looking for a small video production group or videographer in Dallas that can help us capture some footage of an event we're putting together at Old Red. Any ideas?

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Rob:

There's a fellow member in Ft Worth that's a full service production company. You could reach out to them and tell them you're a fellow Second Wind member.

Our contact is Red Sanders
http://redproductions.com/

Let me know if you have success connecting with him.

Laurie

Rob W
Report Abuse

Thanks Laurie. I'll reach out.

Member 4661
Report Abuse

I've worked with Josh Dixon who spends half his time in Ft Worth TX and other in Bangkok. His email is joshua@windupfilms.com if you want to reach out to him.

Alex Dixon
Report Abuse

We are actually a video production company here in Dallas: AMS Pictures (I am part of Alchemy at AMS that is the agency arm of the company). We have full studios on-site and can shoot anywhere on location. If you are interested contact David Richardson at drichardson@alchemyams.com

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):