logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Web & App Developers

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
JeffKlingberg
Report Abuse

I'm looking to develop a team to develop a unique website that is a combination of a specialized search engine and a membership-based directory and its corresponding app. The site will be built on Wordpress utilizing a professional theme (X from Themeco) and plugins along with some custom programming.

Might you have the skills and expertise or know anyone who does? Please contact me ASAP. Have to launch the site and app by April 1.

Nathan Byloff
Report Abuse

Hi Jeff.

Full stack developer here with significant experience in Wordpress. Feel free to reach out at nathan@rankhammer.com if you're still looking. I'd like to get a feel for the scope of the project and see how we might work together.

Nathan

Element Creative
Report Abuse

Hello Jeff,

Element is a full service agency based in North-East Wisconsin.  We provide a unique blend of in-house services that combine traditional marketing tactics, sales process management, public relations, content marketing, and digital strategies.  We have a powerhouse team of in-house developers who have a combined experience of over 30 years, with over half those years as tenure here at Element.  We also have a diverse team of in-house designers, who work cooperatively with our developers to produce top-notch digital deliverables. Wordpress is one of our core strengths, and we also have produced apps for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows desktop, as well as web applications.

Check out our portfolio and blog at http://goelement.com and drop us a line on our contact form if you'd like to proceed on a project with us.

cathy3016
Report Abuse

Plowdigital.com

Derek O’Dell or Greg Phillips

custom Web and app development

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):