logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Agency Looking for Web Company!

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
6 posts
mary4115
Report Abuse

We are currently screening web companies to partner with us on various interactive client projects. We'd like to get recommendations on the best companies (from an Agency perspective) in the market today. Specific concerns include quality of service/assigned representative, quality of work and flexibility with regards to programming language, creative process and design, timelines/deadlines and cost.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations you may be able to provide!

gary4348
Report Abuse

Mary,

I would love to talk to you. I am originally from Wyoming County WV (Oceana) and now have an agency in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Gary

Member 2764
Report Abuse

Hi Mary!

I work for LeapFrog Interactive - an interactive advertising agency based out of Louisville, KY with offices also in Cincinnati, OH and Boston, MA. We would be interested in hearing more about partnering with you. You can visit our website at www.leapfroginteractive.com or contact us via email to get more information. The person you will want to speak with is Maury Hill - mhill@leapfroginteractive.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kyle Fertig

latham3644
Report Abuse

Mary,

We do a lot partnering and would welcome and opportunity to talk. Some of the client projects are Dell, Karastan Carpets, large Fortune 100 Managed Care & Pharma clients. www.circumerro.com

Thanks,

Latham Jenkins
307-733-8319 x 229
latham@circumerro.com

terry4182
Report Abuse

If you're still reviewing potential partners, I'd like to throw our hat in the ring. Please visit our website to qualify us.

Best regards,

Wagner
www.belovedagency.com

wayne1363
Report Abuse

Mary,

We have a very flexible CMS platform that we developed. It has a few different tiers for clients with differing budgets. If interested, I can be reached at wayneh@glowacharris.com or at 608-698-6652.

Wayne Harris

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):