logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Looking for a freelance graphic designer

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
Juli Barcelona
Report Abuse

Hi,

I am looking for some recommendations for a freelance graphic designer to use from time to time. We have one graphic artist on staff and have come to the point where we need to have a backup plan in case we have some extra work to send a freelancers way or find ourselves without our artist for a period of time that just doesn't work and we need to be able to keep work going.

It's been a while since we've had to use freelance graphic design help and since we are located in the Chicago suburban area, I was just wondering if you use any freelance resources or have any recommendations for any graphic design freelancers that might be located near our area or that you just think are worth recommending.

Thank you!
Juli Barcelona
Barcelona Creative Group
708-448-8077
juli@barcelonacreative.com

DebB_SW
Report Abuse

If you are on LinkedIn, you might try getting recommendations through this group:

http://www.linkedin.com/directory/sp/s/graphic-designers-chicago.html

Sue Grabowski
Report Abuse

We use several freelance artists and while they are near us in Ohio, we rarely see them. We work remotely with them and have had no issues:

Here are a few I trust, and all have 10+ years of experience:

Molly Hartong - mhartong@neo.rr.com

Jen Barnby - jen@redneddesign.com

Brian Brinkman - brianb@onthebrinkcreative.com

Sarah Sawaya - sassrr2004@neo.rr.com

Plus, since they are not from a metro area, you'll find their rates very reasonable. Hope this helps!

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):