logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

NY videographer needed

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Member 674
Report Abuse

We are working with a client in New Jersey that wants to do a video interview at Columbia University in the "very" near future.

It is assumed to be a couple of hour shoot that will be edited to a ~15 minute segment. Client's rep will conduct the interview, ask the questions in a physicians office. Need videographer, lighting/sound.

Prefer HDV(typically from a decent HDV or DVCProHD camera), or a typical preset hi-def format such as 1080i or P, shot at 24FPS on a data DVD disk as a standard HDV/HD AVI format that's usable in a NLE or Quicktime [30MBPS or higher H264]

Final use is at a national sales show. We intend to do the edits/post-production work.

Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.

tom1037
Report Abuse

Hello Miles,

I have a great contact I use here in NYC. He is very reasonable and very good. Email me if you still need a resource for this project. tom@lumecreative.com

Thanks,

Tom

debra2928
Report Abuse

Hi,

Contact Ellen Friedland at Voices and Visions.They are in Montclair, NJ, which is 12 miles outside of Manhattan. Her info is ellen@voicesandvision.com and (973) 746-3050.

ann2988
Report Abuse

Mike - I'm only reviewing the forums as the past several weeks have been crazy. We are located in Mountainside, NJ approx. 30 minutes outside New York. We have video capabilities on staff and do HD quality work. Our rates are very reasonable and we can provide the entire on location services needed and turn the footage over to you for editing or assist with that as well. If you still are searching, feel free to give me a call or email. Ann Shallcross - anns@forrestandblake.com
908-789-6800, Ext. 204.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):