logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Personality Assessment Tests

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
7 posts
Larry Meador - ceo at evok advertising
Report Abuse

Can anyone recommend a personality assessment test for a potential new hire? We had our insurance/workman's comp people refer us to a vendor, but their test seemed pretty basic, like it was for the retail or maybe restaurant industry, and it seemed to just focus on whether or not they are ethical, truthful or just not liars. I am looking for something more that will assess their personality type to make sure that they will fit into our corporate culture - anyone?

Jeremy Mullen
Report Abuse

Hi Larry,

We provide personality testing for new hires here at Second Wind. Give me a call if you want to talk: 610-374-9093. Thanks!

Michael Bielski
Report Abuse

I've used Keirsey which is dead on but really overkill for most of what we do in agency life.

Sanders Consulting has created a simplified version that breaks users down to 4 types (with primary and secondary traits) and it was created for our industry. We use this now.

Sue Grabowski
Report Abuse

I highly recommend Life Languages. I can give you more info: 330.498.0753. Used it for 10+ years. Better than Myers Briggs or DISC.

Debbie Bates-Schrott
Report Abuse

I would recommend DISC for sure. I have taken it several times. All with consistent results and I have had all of my leaders and managers take it as well. Its been great. Here is the link for where I have gotten them. http://www.discmanagementstaff.com/

KathyPenney
Report Abuse

Hey Larry,

We use a company called Berke Assessment (Berke Group, LLC out of Atlanta). You can customize the test for different positions and you can customize the types of questions you want on it (i.e. we removed a lot of the "are you going to steal office supplies" type questions and added more about personalities, working with others, tolerance for deadlines, stress, etc). Before we implemented this for new hires, we had everyone in the office take the test. We were surprised by how accurate the results were. We've used them ever since (a few years now). Obviously, no test or interview process is 100% foolproof, but we've been pleased with the accuracy of the tests. They have exposed differences, strengths/weaknesses and helped us decide between two candidates who were ranked pretty closely after just the interview portion of the process. Hope it's as helpful for you!

Tony_Richards
Report Abuse

Hi Larry, we do employee screening as well as CEO consulting, coaching & executive team alignment. We have a full cadre of tools for the results you are seeking. Let me know if we can help you.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):