logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

HR Software Recommendations?

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Mark Bubula
Report Abuse

Is anyone using HR software to manage a small agency? We've heard of a few, but aren't sure of the true benefits. We currently don't have an HR person and use an outside consultant only when needed. Please share your thoughts.

Vince
Report Abuse

Hi Mark. Try www.bamboohr.com. Sincerely, Vince Dong!

Mark Bubula
Report Abuse

Thanks Vince,

I looked at their site quickly. Can you tell me anymore about what you like? Do you know anything about pricing? I love sites like this that require you to do a trial or take a sales call to get pricing. Thanks much! Mark Bubula.

Vince
Report Abuse

Hi Mark. Please contact Cheryl Gill at Motum B2B at 1 416 598 7576. She is the controller of the company and uses it regularly and would be in a better position to answer your pricing questions. Motum JUST joined Second Wind as well!!!

Lisa Kemerer
Report Abuse

Hi Mark,

We've been using BambooHR for just over a year. It's good pricepoint for us - we are 20 people - and has some great tools to help with performance reviews, tracking compensation, goal setting and tracking, and job postings. Happy to discuss further if you'd like a quick call. Reach out and we can connect.

Cheers, Lisa

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):