logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Programmatic Marketing

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
6 posts
leslie4007
Report Abuse

Is anyone doing programmatic marketing?

Ryan Huban
Report Abuse

We've had great success for our clients using programmatic marketing as part of an integrated campaign. There are two companies I can recommend. I'll give your agency a call to share my experience!

Tracy
Report Abuse

Hi Ryan I would love your recommendations as well - thank you!

Member 1827
Report Abuse

Our agency has been using a few programmatic platforms for a couple years now and have also had great success. I'm happy to help as well. feel free to reach out to me directly with questions on how to go about it.

Jay Friedman
Report Abuse

Hi Leslie! Goodway Group has been partnered with Second Wind for about 5 years now as its go-to programmatic partner when SW agencies need help. We're the largest independent programmatic services company on the planet and we work with a little over 100 regional agencies around the country to give holding-company buying power, analytics, and algorithmic intelligence to local markets.

I'm the COO and run the day to day at Goodway and happen to be right here in Plano. Let me know if you'd like to chat sometime. Or, Lindsay Jacaman (you may know her being in-market) just joined us and I can have her contact you. Let us know.

Michael Bielski
Report Abuse

Jay - I'd like to connect my media team with you guys. Who should they contact?

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):