logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Marketing an established Roofing company

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
lisa_fischbach
Report Abuse

Does anyone have any experience/insight on marketing a roofing company?  They have been in business over 30 years, and would like to make sure they haven't been "forgotten" however, we still need the phone to ring!  Any advice, examples, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Member 215
Report Abuse

Hi Lisa,

I'm in the research dept here at Second Wind and I think I'm able to help you out with this. I can provide you with articles on marketing trends in the roofing industry, best practices, etc. Send me an email if you're interested and we can go from there. My email is melissa@secondwindonline.com.

Melissa

Tonya Beck
Report Abuse

Hi Lisa,

Direct mail is a great way for a roofing company to target their clientele by purchasing a mailing list with specific demographic criteria. Also, they might want to set up a tracking phone number to use on the post card to see how many leads are generated through that initiative. Hope that helps in your research for ways to market a roofing company.

Tonya (AdServices Inc.).

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):