Each year, Second Wind surveys member agencies on a wide range of topics including sales figures, gross income, operating expenses, salaries, hourly rates, best practices and much more. We tabulate the data and publish the results in the Second Wind Annual Survey Report.
This survey allows your agency to compare your data with the average data of other Second Wind agencies. This is the most complete survey of smaller to midsize agencies that exists today. It’s one of the reasons membership in Second Wind is so valuable.
- An Overview of the Typical Smaller Agency
- Financial Averages Including Billings, Direct Costs and Expenses
- Profit Ratios and Statistics
- Average Salaries by Position
- Average Hourly Billing Rates by Function
- Benefits Offered
- Billing and Estimating Practices
- Technology Trends
- Digital Services Offered including Billing Rates
- New Business Practices
...and much more