Running a smaller advertising agency or marketing firm today is like maneuvering on a battlefield. There are obstacles, barriers and enemies everywhere. This book breaks down the challenges for agency owners and managers, and offers a strategic guide to winning the battle.
Back in print for the first time since 2006 with all new content!
- Developing and marketing your agency brand
- The creative team, the method and the passion for doing great work
- Recruiting, hiring, managing and retaining your agency team
- Financial management best practices – planning, ratios, compensation
- Workflow – the essential processes that make the work “work”
- Account service, from client orientation to strategic partnership
- Building a winning ad agency new business process
…and so much more!