STRATEGIC MARKET PLANNING
For Account Executives and Account Coordinators
Dates & Details
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Virtual Training: Includes live presentation, discussion, Q&A and access to a recording for 30 days.
Members: $369 per attendee
Non-Members: $399 per attendee
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
Agencies who are an active part of their clients’ planning process are more likely to succeed as long-term partners versus agencies who work on a project basis. Executing strategic marketing plans can support your agency’s position as a thought leader and contribute to long-term billings and profits. This session will help you learn how to embrace the planning process and sell strategic marketing plans to prospects and clients. Plus, we'll complete a sample planning exercise as a group so you can see how it all works!
- What is strategic market planning
- Why agencies should offer planning
- How the account team participates in planning
- What is an account planner
- The planner's role in the process
- The importance of research
- Pinpointing and understanding insights
- Putting those insights to work
- Elements of a good plan
- Bringing it together in the plan
- Ensuring clients embrace the plan
This session will also include plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A. Come ready to interact, share and learn!