logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:
AE College: Spring

Traffic Forum

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
19 posts
Anna Brittain
Report Abuse

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to reach out to see if there are any traffic managers, project managers, etc., out there who would be interested in organizing a set time each quarter to chat and bounce ideas off one another.  It would be our own 'traffic forum,' so to speak, that we could utilize to share what questions we had about strategies other agencies are using, as well as share methods that have worked well for us.  Anyone who is interested, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you!

Anna Brittain, Traffic Manager, The Brandon Agency

Lauren Dreffs
Report Abuse

Hi Anna,

I help manage traffic at my agency. I would love to be involved in a quarterly chat. My email is dreffs@rjconlin.com when you get the date set. Thanks!

Lauren Dreffs
Report Abuse

It may also be good to post this idea in the traffic group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondwindworkflow/

audrey1737
Report Abuse

Hi Anna - we have two traffic managers at our agency and we would both like to join.

Thanks,

Audrey

audrey1737
Report Abuse

Hi Anna,

If you need our emails for the group traffic forum set up they are adittmar@quietlightcom.com and rhicks@quietlightcom.com.

Just let us know when you have a date set.

Audrey Dittmar, Production Manager, Quiet Light Communcations

Lyn
Report Abuse

Hi Anna,

Sorry for the delay (I was on vacation) but I would be interested, if I'm not too late.

~Lyn Porter, Traffic Manager, MarketReach, Inc

Member 6498
Report Abuse

Hi Anna,

I'd love to be a part of this if still available!

Jamie Weidman, Traffic / Production Manager, Element Creative

David Ayer
Report Abuse

Hi Anna,

I think this is a great idea.  If possible, could you include our Senior Project Manager, Lauren Pazzaneze?  Her email is lauren@whiterhino.com.

Thanks, David

Suzanne Silva
Report Abuse

I too would be very interested in this as well.

Suzanne Silva
Interrupt
suzanne@interruptdelivers.com

Thanks,
Suzanne:)

Alyssa Furlough
Report Abuse

Hi! I would love to be part of this group. I am the Traffic Manager at my agency.

afurlough@brandextract.com

BrandExtract

Suzanne Silva
Report Abuse

Hi everyone.  Did anything ever come of this??

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Suzanne:

Second Wind is happy to facilitate the initial call if that would help to get things started. I'll send a note out to all those who responded to this post and begin to coordinate the logistics/dates, etc.

Laurie

Katrina Finke
Report Abuse

Hi Everyone!   I would love to be part of this group as well.  I am the Creative Resource Manager at my agency.   Thank you!

Katrina

Kim Courtney
Report Abuse

Hi! I would love to join this group. I am the Traffic Manager at my agency. Thank you!

email: kcourtney@marketeaminc.com

Kim

Lauren Terey
Report Abuse

I'm super late to the party but would love to be included in the next discussion if you've already had one for this quarter! lauren@skidmorestudio.com

Thanks!

Suzanne Silva
Report Abuse

@ lauriekay

Did you ever set anything up on this.  Again, I would love to be part of this group.

Suzanne Silva, Interrupt

suzanne@interruptdelivers.com

Katrina Finke
Report Abuse

Did anything come of this?  Again, I too would love to be part of this group.  katrina@meetlmno.com

Amy Clifford
Report Abuse

If a forum gets started, please include production@msialaska.com  Michelle Jenkins is our traffic and production manager.

ASA1212
Report Abuse

Good afternoon, everyone! While not a formal 'traffic forum,' the following blog contains many, many posts related to culture, workflow, time keeping, traffic managers, et. al. Our organization has been a strategic partner of Second Wind for years -- they're an amazing resource! As a former TM, I'd love to hear your thoughts and learn more about your experiences. Please feel free to comment on the various posts! https://www.currenttrack.com/blog/

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):