logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Company Sales / History Data

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
Member 2041
Report Abuse

I am seeking recommendations of what kind of database is the best used for researching company sales / history data. The databases could either be free, paid subscription, etc. I would like to find out what anyone has used & can suggest.

Thanks!
Eileen Hakes
ehakes@adservices.net

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Eileen:

D&B has a good service that can give you company history and credit ratings if you're looking to check on prospects before working with them.

http://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SmbHome?storeId=11154&cm_mmc=dnb-_-home-_-retail-_-top

Hoovers also has good company profile and general information for basic research of prospects.

www.hoovers.com

Hope this helps.

Laurie

Member 2041
Report Abuse

Thank you for your prompt reply and information. I did touch base with the links and Hoovers as you recommended. I am unable to locate company sales / history data since my research is based on a private company so many D&B databases have estimated information which I have found is not accurate in for my project.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):