logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Media Director/Planner Needed - Chicago Suburbs

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Member 4661
Report Abuse

We have an immediate need for a Media Director/Planner in the Chicago south-west suburbs. Would prefer a full-time hire but am open to contract work in the short-term given the immediate need to fill the opening. Any recommendations?

Jay Friedman
Report Abuse

We use linkedin to post jobs and have a 90%+ success rate in filling.  If you're really stuck and need a recruiter, try bountyjobs.com.  you can post there and use a fixed fee (say, $3,000) and get plenty of recruiting help.

RozMorton
Report Abuse

I am a Second Wind member and handle media for several other members.  I have 40 years experience and plan, negotiate, place, and reconcile media across the country.  Please visit my website at www.mediamark.us and contact either Tony Mikes or

Laurie Mikes for references.

Roz Morton

rozmorton@mediamark.us

704-504-1256 phone

Sam Karow
Report Abuse

Michael, sorry I am just seeing this now. If you are still in need, I am in Chicago and would be happy to learn more.  - Sam

Sam Karow

President

Effective Marketing Communication Inc

773-841-6248

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):