logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Freelance Copywriters

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Christy Drake
Report Abuse

We're looking to build our pool of freelance copywriters. Our most urgent need is for copywriters who can write for a credit union client of ours. They would write promotional materials, flyers, website copy, etc. We're struggling to find good copywriters for this particular client.

lauriekay
Report Abuse

A fellow member told me about the Freelance writers Den, maybe they have a candidate(s) for you.

http://freelancewritersden.com/

Laurie

LauraTobin
Report Abuse

We're looking too if anybody has any good referrals/recommendations. Currently most interested in B2B health-related writers.

jessicajburch
Report Abuse

I have a contact who does copywriting and has a financial background, so he's pretty well versed in that space. I am new here, so not sure how to go about this... do I just post his contact information here, or should I message you? He is not a member of this community.

LauraTobin
Report Abuse

Jessica, that's fine to post, or if you would prefer, you can email me at laura@gallinghouse.com. Thanks!

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):