logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Low cost retouching vendors

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
david1181
Report Abuse

Anybody have any luck with vendors for low cost image retouching services such as creating clipping paths or color retouching? We have a project that will need a fairly large quantity of work in a short period of time. We have some experience with offshore services, which would be fine as an option, as long as we could find one that would be reliable. Thanks for your input!

Bill Whitehead
Report Abuse

We have done a small test with a firm in Thailand. Rates were really low, they delivered on time and work was top quality. If you care to email me, I would be happy to share a link to their website.

juan_gomez
Report Abuse

Bill whats the best email to reach you at, am interested in learning more about this firm/team you recommend in Thailand.

david1181
Report Abuse

Bill:

Thanks for responding! sent an email to your general email address with my contact info so you can forward me the link.

Dave

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):