logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Global Solutions

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Kendra Forsythe
Report Abuse

Is anyone a member of a global agency consortium? We are needing a solution for doing business in other countries and have the ability to partner with other agencies around the world. Does anyone belong to The Network One? If so, what has been your experience? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Member 215
Report Abuse

Hi Kathy,

We have several fellow members who belong to some of these global networks. Please see below. I will email you directly with contact information for these agencies.

TAAN
-
Member: Fuse 40/Third Degree
-Member: The Glenn Group

Magnet
-Member: KSV

IComm
-Member: FARM
-Member: Miller Brooks

Worldwide Partners
-Member: Clean Design

Watch for an email from me shortly.

Melissa
Second Wind Research

john3543
Report Abuse

Kathy & Melissa,

Trefoil Group is a partner of IPREX. We have over 60 partners around the world. I was their Global President up until 2015. Please feel free to contact me directly at jscheibel@trefoilgroup.com, and let me know what you are looking for. I will help as best I can to get you connected with a partner (partners) who can help you.

John

JeffKlingberg
Report Abuse

There is also the ECCO Network. We belong via a relationship we have with another partner. There are agencies in over 50 countries.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):