logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Drupal Programmer

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
6 posts
Heather Breunig
Report Abuse

Does anyone have a strong Drupal Web developer they might recommend? We're looking to expand our pool of resources and have a potential project if we find the right candidate to help us fulfill.

Thanks in advance.
You can email me at hstipetich@avsgroup.com

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Heather:

Fellow member Larson O'Brien has developed an iPad app in Drupal. You may want to contact them to see if they did it internally or have a programmer as a referral. Jack O'Brien, jack@LarsonOBrien.com

Larson O'Brien Marketing Group
3591 Ridgeway Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Phone: 412 831 1959
www.LarsonOBrien.com

You can tell Jack know I sent you.

Laurie

mike886
Report Abuse

We have a couple of Drupal web developers who have experience with building sites for state agencies in ND. Mike Mabin, agency MABU.

Heather Breunig
Report Abuse

Thank you both. We have found a resource to fulfill the existing project, but I will keep these in mind for future. Mike, I'm learning that govn't agencies tend to prefer Drupal...interesting. I may come to you in the future if we pursue any other state work in particular that has these requirements. Thanks! -Heather

Member 3061
Report Abuse

We are a Drupal shop, with several years experience in that area. We'd be happy to bid on any future projects!

DavidM
Report Abuse

Hi. We're doing Drupal as well...gov't and retailers. Happy to assist whenever needed.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):