THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO ACCOUNT SERVICE
Dates & Details
November 18, 2020
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Virtual Training: Includes live presentation, discussion and Q&A
Limited to 25 Participants
Exam and Certificate Upon Completion of Course
Login credentials will be sent 48 hours prior to the session.
Members: $349 per attendee
Non-Members: $399 per attendee
For Account Executives and Account Coordinators
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
One of the most comprehensive courses available for agency account service staff, this session provides proven tactics and methods for improving account service and retaining the accounts that are so important to agency viability and growth.
- Principles of account service
- How to be proactive, not reactive, with clients
- The importance of listening
- Effective client communication in a virtual world
- How to get more billings from current clients
- Good input: start jobs off on the right foot
- Organizing the daily work
- Working effectively with creatives
- AE Productivity
- Time management tactics
- Effective estimating
- Tracking estimate versus actual
- Potential client problem areas and how to remedy them
- Agency report cards
This session will also include plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A. Come ready to interact, share and learn!