logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Contact Us Form on Website

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
leslie4007
Report Abuse

If you have a "contact us" form or page on your website, do you actually send replies? It seems like the majority of inquiries are vendors or job-seekers. It seems rude not to answer or at least acknowledge, but we really don't have the manpower. Is it necessary and how do you handle replies?

Member 204
Report Abuse

I contact people who are interested in doing business with me. I might contact a vendor request, but only if I thought it were unique. Don't worry about having to answer or acknowledge. If someone is trying to sell you something, then they understand that it takes a number of calls to get a response.

vern3842
Report Abuse

We have used a form, a sort of I Need It Now form that asks the client what they need etc. They fill it out and submit and we contact those that seem truly interested as opposed to those that are just seeking free advice. The best thing we did over a year ago was to put our 1-800 number on the web. We are now getting warm calls and usually ones that turn into actual work.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):