logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

New marketing for CPG companies

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
2 posts
rachel3681
Report Abuse

I am working with a CPG company who will be launching a new product in the produce section of grocery stores. Does anyone know of new marketing technologies within the grocery store and CPG industry that will help the new product gain velocity? I am looking for creative in-store advertising.

Thanks!

InQuest_Brian
Report Abuse

This may be a little late...but, we've handled marketing for grocery store retail chain for years. Part of our role is putting together programs that manufacturers are interested in and want to fund. Right now, we're working on some digital kiosks in store that allow customer to scan their loyalty card, and have savings on branded products loaded to their card for use that trip. Next we'll be working on app that takes a little further. I'd be happy to brainstorm if you think it would help. Brian Olson, Partner, InQuest Marketing brian@inquestmarketing.com

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):