logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Local Restaurant Marketing

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
Member 1599
Report Abuse

Looking for ideas and resources to promote upscale restaurants.

SethBender
Report Abuse

You'll have to determine to what level these fit the "upscale" part of their brand, but here are some ideas which can be used in various ways:

- email marketing
- text marketing
- groupon/living social
- direct mail (Maggiano's keeps sending my office coupons which I can then offer to my team)
- posters/banners/busboards/signage at bus stops all within neighborhood
- Twitter/Facebook
- Facebook ads
- Site with good SEO
- Active on Yelp, other social review sites
- Demos (local retailers, farmers markets, local events)
- PR/Blogger outreach
- Judging at local food events
- Cookbook
- Classes on site

The NRA just held its annual trade show and there were tons of tech companies looking to revolutionize the way restaurants market to their customers. Maybe perusing the exhibitor list of the tech/marketing would give you some additional ideas.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions about the above suggestions or need any help executing,

- Seth

Member 3233
Report Abuse

I'd concentrate on Facebook. It's perfect for restaurants and brewpubs. You can easily convert the tabs to things like menus and photo galleries, set up reservation capabilities, and use QR codes on site to harvest LIKEs from current users. The QR code can even return a coupon in exchange for the like.

I've thought a lot about this, actually. Gimme a shout if you wanna chat—517-285-8225.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):