logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:
AE College: Spring

Kantar alternatives

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
JED
Report Abuse

Hi guys,

I have a client looking to find out what their clients (higher ed) are spending in a specific market but doesn't want to use Kantar. I've asked her if its a cost concern or a format restriction that doesn't meet her needs - Waiting for a reply back. In the mean time, do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

~ Jenn

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Jenn:

I do not know of any good alternatives to Kantar. However, Second Wind does have a special member's program that greatly reduces the pricing of Kantar if that turns out to be your client's concern. I'll ask my colleague Melissa reach out to you to discuss the pricing and available data.

Laurie

David Richardson
Report Abuse

Hi Jenn,

If the client can do some of the analyzing themselves and doesn't need a consultant, I would recommend reaching out to Research Now SSI.  They have some great new tools that could help with understanding tough audiences and their buying/spending habits.

Good luck!

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):