logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Experience in Funeral Home Industry?

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
4 posts
Member 215
Report Abuse

A fellow Second Wind member is looking for an agency with funeral home/mausoleum/cemetery experience. Please respond below if you can help!

Thanks
Melissa
Second Wind Research

NeilPace
Report Abuse

We did work with a funeral home specializing in cremation services in the Atlanta area. Three locations. Campaign was digital (SEM, programmatic, FB) and traditional (outdoor, minimal print). What are you looking for?

Mary Fisher
Report Abuse

We have handled work with three funeral homes. Let me know how I can help you.

Revel
Report Abuse

We are currently working with a large funeral and cremation company with 6 location in our area. We've developed branding, campaigns, customer research, print, web, etc. etc. We are now getting into inbound marketing and we just launched an anti-opioid campaign that the funeral home spearheaded with a few other local interested organizations and the prosecuting attorney and sheriff's offices. It's pretty cool, and a great way to do some good and to help your funeral home clients get some great PR and exposure. Anyone out there working with funeral homes can reach out and I'll be happy to explain how we are doing all of this.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):