FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SUCCESS
For Smaller Agencies
For Agency Owners, Financial Managers and Bookkeepers
Dates & Details
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Virtual Training: Includes live presentation, discussion, Q&A and access to a recording for 30 days.
Members: $369 per attendee
Non-Members: $399 per attendee
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
With the right financial management strategies, you can position your agency to not only survive but thrive. This session will outline the steps your agency can take for strengthening your financial outlook and performance in 2023 and beyond. We'll discuss organizing the P&L, maximizing time billings, capturing lost hours, monthly executive reports, improving cash flow, and much more. Plus, we'll reserve time to address your specific questions about agency financial management and how to put more profits on your bottom line.
- Factors affecting the financial performance of agencies
- The key to profits is efficiency and effective operations
- Understanding the difference between management and financial reporting
- Setting hourly billing rates appropriate for the times
- Tracking estimates: Don’t let profits slip through your fingers
- How to fully use your accounting system, no matter what program you use
- Structuring your agency’s P&L statement to monitor your forward progress
- Financial analysis: Key numbers to snapshot each day, week, month, and quarter
- Timesheets... why tracking is vital to profitability
- Creating a 1-3-6-month budget for planning purposes
- The most important financial metrics to watch now
This session will also include plenty of time for group discussion and Q&A. Come ready to interact, share and learn!