logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Groundbreaking Ideas for Groundbreaking

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
6 posts
jack274
Report Abuse

Does anyone have any new/innovative ideas for a client's groundbreaking of their new building? The shovels and hardhats are all that we've seen. Please let me know if you have tried or seen anything new. Thank you.

Member 215
Report Abuse

Hi Jack,

I'm seeing some neat ideas online. I'll send you some things tomorrow.

Melissa @ Second Wind

Jill Monson-Bishop
Report Abuse

Melissa, I love that you are always super helpful with peoples needs. The only issue is the rest of us members would love to know the answers too so when you email directly to the person asking the question we feel left in the dark. Maybe you put stuff in a Google Drive and share link so we can access  or on put a private page of the SW website; just my two cents.

Jill Monson-Bishop
Report Abuse

Oops hit submit by accident.

Specifically regarding the groundbreaking ideas; I would LOVE to see those. Thanks.

russ3259
Report Abuse

I would love to see those ideas as well. Thanks.

russ3259
Report Abuse

Hi Melissa, If you wouldn't mind, I would also like to see those ideas. We have a big groundbreaking next year. Thanks.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):