logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Looking for Thoughts on Workamajig as CRM

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Dan Ferguson
Report Abuse

Please share some thoughts on Workamajig if you have some.  We have a business development person starting first of the year and need a decent CRM.  We currently use Quickbooks for accounting,Tickspot for timekeepint, and MS Office to manage everything else so basically we do everything manually with multiple softwares.  Is the CRM part decent?

Vince
Report Abuse

Hi Dan. I'd love to talk more about your posting at 416 362 3664. I have plenty of thoughts. Sincerely, Vince Dong

greg1472
Report Abuse

Hi Dan,

We implemented WMJ about a year and a half ago. We have about 40 employees. Overall, we're very happy with the progress that we've made and the solution itself. It took a while to get used to and there are a lot of things that need to be customized to your workflow...some that you don't find until after you've been in the system for a while. But overall it has been a positive addition.  The one downside that we have experienced is the financial aspect is not as built out like QB which is historically what we have utilized as well. So moving away from that was not as easy as promoted.

Happy to answer any questions that you might have if you'd like more information or have any specific questions.

Greg Hooven
MarketReach, Inc.

LauraTobin
Report Abuse

I’ve found the CRM portion of WMJ to work very well. It does take some getting used to and finessing, but once you do you’ll find it pretty powerful. We’ve used the system  about 6 years. The part we haven’t totally mastered is the traffic part but we’re happy with everything else.

NatalieWayte
Report Abuse

I've had experience working with it at our agency for 3 years, and the agency has used it since 2009. There are a lot of pros and cons depending on the type of work you do, how your company is set up to run, etc. I would be happy to share if you want to DM. If you decide to really invest in it, hiring a consulting agency who understands how to tailor it to your needs helps, and I would highly recommend https://creativelyperform.com/ . I attended a 1 week workshop they did last year.

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):