logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Seeking Firm To Conduct Focus Group in Northern NJ

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
3 posts
Bob_Abbate
Report Abuse

We're interested in exploring the possibility of doing a focus group for one of our clients in the energy space. The target group is New Jersey small business owners/decision makers. If you're a NJ research firm, or have a positive experience with one, please reply with contact info.

Thanks,

Bob Abbate

bob@bobabbatemarketing.com

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi Bob:

Second Wind has conducted numerous focus group for members. We have several moderators that we work with in PA and I've moderated a few myself. Let me know if you still have a need and I can discuss how we work. We can do everything from recruiting to moderating to report writing.

Thanks,

Laurie

Rhonda Smith
Report Abuse

Hi Bob,

We are located in Bergen County, NJ and one of our clients is a research firm by the name of Decision Drivers.  You may contact Chris Driver at this email below to learn more. Or go their website at www.decisiondrivers.com  . Please let him know that Rhonda Smith from Words and Pictures referred them. They have a great facility and tons of experience.

Rhonda

Chris@DecisionDrivers.com

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):