logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:
AE College: Spring

Content Calendar Software To Run Multiple Clients

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
5 posts
Joel Black
Report Abuse

Does anyone know of or use a good content calendar system to manage multiple clients.  Something graphically easy to understand for both internal teams and clients?

Kara Hoelzel
Report Abuse

What type of content? HeyOrca is great for social content mgmt.

Joel Black
Report Abuse

Thanks, I'll take a look at this.  I found something else that looks promising as well, I sent it to my social team to review (although it's a little pricey).  if it pans out, I'll update this feed after a trial.

JeffKlingberg
Report Abuse

There are external calendars and then most all of the social media management platforms have built in calendars that can run individual clients and campaigns or see all campaigns at once. For me, an external calendar is only good when integrating multiple channels into a cohesive campaign. A couple of external calendars might be CoSchedule and Atomized.

Joel Black
Report Abuse

Just a follow up, We did go with CoSchedule, seems like it's working out great.  Thanks @jeff

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):