logo

Forums allow you you to communicate directly with other Second Wind members and receive their advice or guidance on any topic. This is a great way to tap into the power of our community which includes thousands of agency principals and employees.

Add a new Topic
Select Category:

Media vendor/buyer/client relationship

FORUMS

• Recent Posts
  • Most Recent
  • Most Active
  • Categories
2 posts
Member 1229
Report Abuse

Can anyone share any knowledge about where I might find an agreement or an article written about how media vendors should/shouldn't interact with a media buyer's client?  I've found that in some cases media vendors will try to go around the media buyer to talk directly to a media buyer's client.  Just looking for some information on how I can construct a media buyer/media vendor relationship agreement to avoid this from happening in the future.

lauriekay
Report Abuse

Hi:

If you are acting as buyer/representative for your client with the media then the media should be dealing with you and not the client. I'm not sure what your current agreement with the media contains but you could try to include a non-circumvention clause which states that the media (or any other vendor) will not go around you and work directly with the client. Here's a link to a sample clause you can use: https://www.secondwindonline.com/library/public/contracts-agreements/sample_non_circumvention_clause.doc

Let me know if this helps or of you'd like to chat.

Laurie

Please to use this feature.
posts for website administrator (optional):