Agency Principal and Key Managers Workshop Offered in Florida in February 2020
October 17, 2019, Wyomissing, PA – Second Wind’s SAIL – Small Agency Idea Lab, directed at advertising agency owners, principals and key managers, will address the issues faced by smaller and midsize advertising agencies today, as well as examine exciting developments for the future. The workshop will be held at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort from Monday, February 24, through Tuesday, February 25, 2020. Second Wind recently announced its full SAIL agenda and speakers.
“To stay competitive, ad agency principals and their key managers should regularly step back from daily activities and evaluate their businesses,” said Laurie Mikes, Second Wind’s COO. “In addition to keeping up with current advertising trends and ever-changing client needs, agencies need to focus on ways to sustain and grow their own businesses.”
“SAIL is attendees’ opportunity to network with fellow agency leaders, learn about trends and growth strategies, and leave with fresh inspiration and motivation to move their agencies forward.”
SAIL 2020 Speakers and Topics include:
- How to Build ‘Yes We Can’ Cultures – Mona Amodeo, PH.D., if ID Group will share how agency leaders can use the principles of Appreciative Inquiry to refocus and unleash positive people potential, and propel organizations to new heights of performance, engagement, and prosperity.
- High Ambition: Is Your Agency Ready for the Next Big Thing? – Andrew Hemingway of Toasted Collective has worked with the cannabis industry since its inception, and will share his insider knowledge of this vertical market, projected to grow to revenues of $50 billion by 2027.
- The Video Marketing Mandate – Red Sanders of Red Productions invites us to learn why video content is an in-demand tool for clients, and discuss how agencies can leverage this storytelling channel to expand client marketing impact andagency revenues.
- Recession-Proofing Your Agency – Vince Dong, CPA, of Advice Software and Consulting will review the strategies needed to survive a recession, including the importance of watching financial metrics, why pursuing new business is crucial, what to do if you have to downsize, how to deal with client budget cuts and much more.
- Free Yourself from the New Business Grind – Zack Pawlosky of Pawlosky Ventures, a former agency owner who underwent a successful exit, will outline the strategies he implemented at his agency to grow and support a thriving new business development program.
- More and More Digital: Trends You Don’t Want to Miss – Todd Schumacher of VICI Media, Inc., will present the hottest digital advertising trends, including OTT Video, Artificial Intelligence Targeting, and Location-Based Brand Research. Learn why these digital vehicles will be high-growth areas in 2020, and how to successfully implement them for clients.
- Defending Your Agency’s Value – Jennifer Mikes of Second Wind will explore several trends challenging ad agencies’ seat at client tables, including what clients are looking for in their agency partners; how to ensure agencies will remain a part of the mix; and five strategies for defending agency value.
In addition, attendees will enjoy multiple, topic-driven networking sessions where they can share ideas and support.
The workshop will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. over the two-day period. Registration includes breakfast and lunch both days as well as a cocktail party the evening of the first day. Second Wind members and non-members are welcome to attend, but attendance is limited to 50 people. The fee for Second Wind members is $1,950 and $2,150 for non-members.
“Early bird” registrations receive a 30% discount if registered by December 20, 2019.
Learn more about SAIL – Small Agency Idea Lab or pre-register at www.secondwindonline.com/sail-registration.
About Second Wind: Founded in 1988, Second Wind is a thought leader and innovator to the advertising and marketing community, dedicated to helping members and users “BE better.” Second Wind serves advertising, graphic design, public relations, interactive and marketing firms across the US, Canada and internationally. Second Wind celebrated its 30th year of service in 2018.
For the latest information on Second Wind membership, or to learn more about Second Wind publications and seminars, visit www.secondwindonline.com/membership, email email@example.com or call 610-374-9093.
Contact: Laurie Mikes: 610-374-9093 or firstname.lastname@example.org